Audio fans will soon be able to put their own twist on wireless audio with the Unmonday 4.3L, an expandable, independent ceramic airplay speaker that you simply roll to configure a mono, stereo, or Dolby Surround sound system
Helsinki – Unmonday, a Finnish speaker company, announces that they have received approximately one million dollars from a private investor to go into full production of the Unmonday 4.3L, an independent Airplay speaker. This new twist on an audio speaker features a patented hexagonal porcelain enclosure that delivers superlative sound without audio wires, transmitters or separate controllers. It allows you to listen to your sound in three ways – Mono, Stereo or Dolby Surround sound – simply by rolling the Unmonday to change to one of five Dolby Surround channels. For the discerning audiophile, the Unmonday speaker features an Alpair 10 full-range driver, Apple Airplay and a motion sensor, allowing you to wirelessly connect up to six speakers for streaming music or movie soundtracks throughout the house. Audiophiles can pre-order the Unmonday 4.3L for a special Pre-order price of $499 (estimated regular price will be $700 MSRP) at www.kickstarter.com until Thursday, November 8th, 2012. The Unmonday 4.3L is expected to ship in early 2013.
“We are pleased to announce that we have received approximately one million dollars in outside funding to bring our innovative designer speakers to production, “says Jarkko Jamsen, co-founder and CEO of Unmonday. “We are thrilled that our all-in-one Finnish made speaker featuring a simplistic design and a completely new channel assignment technology will soon be in homes everywhere, bringing hours of quality audio listening to everyone.”
Designed and built in Finland by professional craftsmen, this is the perfect speaker for watching movies in surround-sound, or listening to music in good old mono sound.
- Expandable – Build a Mono, Stereo, or Dolby Surround sound system with one, or up to five, hexagonal speakers.
- Portable - Featuring 10 hours of battery life, and a contemporary leather case, portable speakers have never been this stylish or this powerful.
- Quality Built - Unmonday speakers will be made by professional craftsmen from the very best materials. The patented hexagonal ceramic housing provides a superlative soundboard for the Alpair 10 full range driver.
- Durable and Accessible – The porcelain housing is built to last a lifetime, as well as provide an easy access to internal components.
- Optimal Sound -The custom amplifier is made to measure and deliver optimal results from both the ceramic housing’s acoustic soundboard and the Alpair 10 driver.
- Free Audio Management Application – Unmonday will include a free application for managing multiple speakers allowing users additional control over their system including adjusting volume or monitoring battery levels on multiple devices.
- Carrying Case – New Unmonday 4.3L owners can purchase the Lumi accessories high quality leather case for total carrying protection.
For more information about Unmonday, visit www.unmonday.com.
Unmonday is a new Finnish speaker company that was born outside office hours and without limitations of ordinary product design. They are an eclectic and award-winning group of industrial designers with a
range of experiences, across multiple product formats, a collective experience that all came together for this first Unmonday speaker, the 4.3L. The Unmonday 4.3L, was designed with a singular goal: to create the best possible speaker. The fact that it turned out to be something totally new was just a coincidence.
Senior Account Manager
Max Borges Agency
1.305.374-4404 ext. 113
Max Borges Agency is an award-winning tech PR agency based in Miami with multi-national clients targeting the global consumer.